Professional Development - Critical Thinkers' Forum
The QEC has established a Critical Thinkers' Forum for SPC faculty and student activities staff to allow a free exchange of best practices and supply an opportunity to seek answers to vexing questions on how to get students to think critically. The Forum is a discussion group in the Critical Thinking Community Group on the ANGEL Training server, which is accessible only to SPC employees. We welcome all of you to participate in taking your critical thinking activities to the next level in which students truly develop greater competence in thinking critically.
To self-enroll in the Critical Thinking Community Group (SPC Employees only)
- Log on to ANGELtraining at: http://ANGELtraining.spcollege.edu
- Under the heading for "Community Groups," click "Find a Group."
- In the "Keyword Search" field, type "QEP" (without the quotation marks) and then click the "Search" button.
- Underneath the "SPC Quality Enhancement Plan - Critical Thinking" group, click "Enroll by PIN."
- In the "PIN" field, type "qep" (lowercase, without the quotation marks) and then click the "Enroll" button.
- After the enrollment confirmation message, click the "Close" button.
- Click the title for the group, "SPC Quality Enhancement Plan - Critical Thinking."
- You will now be in the group, and can proceed with reading announcements and following other directions. The next time you log on to ANGEL training, you'll see the "SPC Quality Enhancement Plan - Critical Thinking" group that you can access directly, without having to enroll again.