Review the results from your FAFSA
To confirm accurate completion of the FAFSA:
- Go to the FAFSA website
- Go to the "FAFSA Follow-Up" section
- Select "View and Print Your Student Aid Report."
- Check for accuracy and read the COMMENT section carefully.
- If any corrections are needed, follow the directions on the SAR to submit them.
- If it indicates that you are selected for Verification, submit the requested documents immediately.
- Make sure you have submitted all requested documents
- Check your TO DO LIST on MySPC for any required documents.
If you have had a change of income since you filed the FAFSA
Meet with a Financial Assistance Counselor if you and your spouse or parents (for dependent students) have had a change of income since you filed the FAFSA. You may qualify for a Change of Circumstances.
See the 2011-12 Funding Education Beyond High School Student Guide for more detailed information.