Follow this checklist to enroll at SPC as a dual enrollment student
- See your high school counselor to verify that you are eligible and get a referral for College Placement Testing.
- Identify courses you want to take on the Approved Course List
- Complete the SPC online application by choosing "Apply for one of our high school programs." This will generate your SPC Student ID number.
- Take the College Placement Test (CPT/PERT).
- Provide a copy of your CPT/PERT results to your high school counselor, who will help you complete the Pinellas County Schools (PCS) permission form and select your courses at SPC. A list of approved courses, and our guide for registration and class selection information.
- You must obtain a SPC Student Photo ID to access campus resources.
- Go to my.spcollege.edu and Search for Classes or download this guide.
- Call the SPC Dual Enrollment office to register for your SPC class. Public school students will not be registered until the Pinellas County Schools (PCS) permission form is received from the school.
Registration can only be completed through the Dual Enrollment Office.
- Public school students: Bring a photo ID to the closest Early College classroom to pick up your textbooks on the specified date. The books are the property of Pinellas County School Board and must be returned at the end of the course.
A college GPA of 2.0 (C average) is required to remain in the Dual Enrollment program.