How to apply for your Veteran's Benefits at SPC
Knowing your VA benefits and how they work for you at SPC can make all the difference in having a positive college experience. The following information will help you get you started.
- Go to the Veteran's Online Application website (VONAPP) and fill out the application.
- After submitting the application electronically to the VA, print out a copy and turn it in to the Veteran Services Office (VSO) on your home campus.
- Once you have received your Certificate of Eligibility from the VA, turn in a copy of this to your home campus VSO as well.
- Fill out an SPC application online and pay your application fee.
- Request that your academic transcripts be sent to SPC.
- Contact a Veteran's Services office for your next steps.
St. Petersburg/Gibbs Campus, Room SA-131
(Also serves students from Allstate Center and Health Education Center)
Clearwater Campus, Room SS-102
Larry Hobbs, Veterans Services Student Support Advisor
Phone: 727-791-2676 | Fax: 727-444-6599
Seminole Campus, PB 601
Allison Shenofsky, Veterans Services Student Support Advisor
Phone: 727-394-6204 | Fax: 727-394-2030
Tarpon Springs Campus, Room SA-132