How to apply for your Veteran's Benefits at SPC

Knowing your VA benefits and how they work for you at SPC can make all the difference in having a positive college experience. The following information will help you get you started.

  1. Go to the Veteran's Online Application website (VONAPP) and fill out the application.
  2. After submitting the application electronically to the VA, print out a copy and turn it in to the Veteran Services Office (VSO) on your home campus.
  3. Once you have received your Certificate of Eligibility from the VA, turn in a copy of this to your home campus VSO as well.
  4. Fill out an SPC application online and pay your application fee.
  5. Request that your academic transcripts be sent to SPC.
  6. Contact a Veteran's Services office for your next steps.


Campus Contacts

St. Petersburg/Gibbs Campus, Room SA-131
(Also serves students from Allstate Center and Health Education Center)

Clearwater Campus, Room SS-102 
 Larry Hobbs, Veterans Services Student Support Advisor
Phone: 727-791-2676 | Fax: 727-444-6599

Seminole Campus, PB 601
Allison Shenofsky, Veterans Services Student Support Advisor
Phone: 727-394-6204 | Fax: 727-394-2030

Tarpon Springs Campus, Room SA-132