Located on the Seminole campus of St. Petersburg College, the Career & Entrepreneurship Center (CEC) provides assistance to
all SPC students who are in need of career exploration tools or interested in starting their own business.
Through courses, community networks, competitions, and on-site resources, students will develop skills and master the tools necessary to start and build their own businesses or launch their ideas.
The CEC offers a variety of career development services for SPC students and alumni, including assistance with:
- Selecting a career direction or goal
- Selecting a college program of study and major
- Securing internships and cooperative education opportunities
- Writing employment cover letters and resumes
- Securing employment during college and after graduation
- Online career development services through MySPC
Have the next great idea?
Want to start your own business?
The CEC provides access to entrepreneurship tools and services, including:
- Entrepreneurship focused interactive software
- Business plan writing support and software
- Face-to-face and virtual conferencing capabilities
- Access to computers, a fax machine, and printers
- Space to meet with mentors
- Library and textbook resources
- Marketing tools
- Access to databases essential for business planning and start-up