E-Forms - New for 2016-17
We are proud to announce that most forms related to Verification of FAFSA data are now available in an electronic format. These E-Forms
are easier to complete and can even be completed on mobile devices. If you prefer to use the paper version, those are still available.
New! Time to fill out the FAFSA for next year
submitted before 5/1 get priority consideration.
Need to check your financial aid status? Don't stand in line. Go online. Online student services are available when you are - 24/7.
Login to MySPC to:
- Check your SPC student email for notices. This is not the same as your MyCourses email. If you are not able to access your SPC student email, contact the Help Desk at 727-341-4357. All notifications are sent to your SPC student email. You may forward this email to your personal email.
- Check your To Do List under MyActionItems daily to view any outstanding items for financial aid, admissions, or other departments. Respond immediately to any To Do List request because outstanding items can prohibit you from registering for classes and from getting financial aid awards. When submitting documents, be sure to:
- Write your name and SPC Student ID clearly at the top of each page
- Do not submit original documents
- Keep copies of all submitted documents for your records
- View Financial Aid Status
- View Financial Aid Awards under Financial Assistance. Choose the year you wish to view. You can view the types and amounts of financial aid you have been awarded by year and by term. If you attend less than full-time during any term, your Cost of Attendance and financial aid award amounts will be adjusted. This could result in reduction or removal of loans or other financial aid.
- Accept/Decline Awards You must complete this process in order for your financial aid to be applied to your student account for tuition and fees.
- Enroll in iontuition. Use this great tool to manage your debt and successfully repay your student loans.
Awards and email notifications are processed DAILY. The following benchmarks are in place. You will be notified by email if, during peak processing times, these benchmarks have been revised.
- Verification - 14 working days from the receipt date of all required documentation.
- SAP Appeals - 15 working days from the receipt date of all required documentation.