Testing Office: AD 118
For more information contact:
Lisa Bluhm, and
Testing Center Services
- CPT - computerized placement testing
- CLEP (by appointment only)
- LOEP (Learners of English proficiency)
- Academic testing
- Basic Computer/Information Literacy Test
- Orientation - computerized, interactive orientation for new
- We proctor Distance Learning tests for non-SPC students
- Placement tests generally take a couple of hours
- Other tests require variable amounts of time
- Check the month' schedule for testing day/time
TAKING THE COLLEGE PLACEMENT TEST:
- Pay application fee in the Admissions Office.
- Bring a photo I.D. with signature, Student ID number, and two #2 pencils to
the test session.
- Begin testing between the hours designated. No tests will begin either prior to or
after the hours listed.
- Contact Disability Resources at 727-791-2710 or e-mail
you should require special accommodations.
new and transfer students are required to complete
Interactive Student Orientation in order to receive their test results.
Back to SPC Clearwater
Rights Reserved, St. Petersburg College
St. Petersburg College is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Site Disclaimer - Problems with
this site, contact the webmaster
URL of this document is:
- Last revised