Programs for the entrepreneur at heart
Thinking of starting your own business? Our Business Entrepreneurship Certificate can point you in the right direction. Our online classes teach you how to develop a business plan and manage and market your business.
Continuing your education
Credits in this certificate transfer to our Business Administration A.S. Degree.
- Business owner
- General and operations manager
- Project supervisor
- Real estate sales
- Marketing positions
- Project management
Our Career & Entrepreneurship Center on the Seminole Campus offers workshops, courses, community networks, competitions and on-site resources.
Our online entrepreneurship courses teach you:
- Basic marketing principles
- Small business management functions
- Marketing strategy planning and promotion
- Effective selling techniques
- Effective business communication strategies
- Global business practices