The Certificate in Sustainable Design gives you the management training and practical skills you need to assist contractors and subcontractors in the construction industry.
Continuing Your Education
Courses in the Sustainable Design Certificate are part of and apply to our Architectural Design and Construction Technology A.S. Degree. The A.S. degree can be applied to our bachelor's degree in Sustainability Management.
This program prepares you for a career as a construction manager.
- Safe and efficient work practices
- How to assist architects and architectural engineers in planning and designing structures
- Use of construction materials
- Basic drafting skills
- How to prepare architectural and computer-aided drawings
- How to manage contracts and specifications
- Communication and leadership skills
- Human relations and employability skills