Become an expert in solving computer crimes
The number of cybercrimes seems to grow every day: internet fraud, online identity theft, illegal downloading of music and movies. Even crimes that don't use a computer can leave an electronic footprint. Our Digital Forensics and Computer Investigations A.S. Degree teaches you how to recover and investigate evidence and material from all kinds of digital devices.
This program prepares you for the following industry certifications:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Security+.
Our Computer Related Crime Investigation Certificate is part of our A.S. Degree in Digital Forensics and Computer Investigations, which transfers to our bachelor's degree in Public Safety Administration.
Careers in computer forensics
Our programs prepare you to work in the growing field of computer and digital forensics as:
Our programs in computer related crime investigations and digital forensics teach you:
- Computer research and investigative tools and techniques
- How to track hackers, pedophiles and internet stalkers
- How to conduct identity theft and internet fraud investigations
- How to combat computer software piracy and copyright infringement
- Legal aspects of computer-related crime investigations