Earn your Microsoft certification
This certificate gives you a solid background in Windows Server and prepares you to take the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certification exam. The MCSA is recognized in the computer industry as one who maintains and administers Windows/NET operating systems. The cost of the exam is not included in tuition and fees.
Continuing Your Education
This certificate transfers to our Computer Networking A.S. Degree, which transfers to our Technology Development and Management B.A.S. Degree.
microsoft certified solutions associate Careers
Networking specialists have become invaluable team members as businesses expand their use of networking to share resources and reduce expenses. Employment of network and computer systems administrators is expected to grow 28 percent through 2020, as organizations switch to newer, faster and more mobile networks.
Our Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate program prepares you for entry-level work as:
- Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Computer Network Support Specialists
- Computer User Support Specialists
Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate skills you will learn
- How to develop, operate and manipulate a database
- Creation of tables and data structures
- LAN concepts
- Windows Server Active Directory
- Planning and administering Windows servers
- Configuring and troubleshooting Windows servers network infrastructure
- Fundamentals of the Linux/Unix operating environment