Prepare for a career in Computer Programming and Analysis
Through hands-on training, you will learn the basics of databases, computer programming and Web applications in our Computer Programming and Analysis A.S. Degree. All classes are taught in state-of-the-art computer labs with the most popular software and hardware. This program includes an internship, adding valuable experience to your education. With this degree, you will be well-versed in the programming needed to create dynamic Web content and transaction-based Web systems.
As part of your coursework, you may be eligible for the following industry certifications:
- Oracle Java Programming Associate SE 8
- Oracle Java Programming Certified Junior Associate (IZO-811)
Continuing your education
Our Computer Programming and Analysis A.S. Degree transfers to our Technology Development and Management B.A.S. Degree.
Computer Programming and Analysis A.S. Degree careers
Our Computer Programming and Analysis A.S. Degree prepares you for entry-level work as:
Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Skills you will learn in our Computer Programming and Analysis A.S. Degree
- At least two programming languages: Java, C++ or C#
- Storage and retrieval of data and information from a database
- How to test, monitor, debug, document and maintain applications