eCampus Student Activity Center
St. Petersburg College offers a wide range of student activities for online and on-campus students alike.
If you live in or near Pinellas County, Florida, and can travel to an SPC campus, you may want to investigate the activities available at the campus nearest you.
If you are a distance learner who does not live near an SPC campus, you can still participate actively in student clubs and organizations. The following activities are available to online students:
Phi Theta Kappa is the International Honor Society for two-year colleges. Requirements for membership are:
- 3.25 GPA
- Minimum of 12 semester hours completed
- Develop leadership skills
- Enjoy fellowship opportunities with fellow scholars
- Attend local, state and international conferences
- Increase scholarship opportunities
- Gain intrinsic rewards from service projects
Interested in learning more about Phi Theta Kappa?
Visit the Phi Theta Kappa website on ANGEL for important chapter and upcoming events information. To access the Phi Theta Kappa web site:
- Visit the ANGEL homepage at https://angel.spcollege.edu/frameIndex.htm.
Do Not Log On To ANGEL! Instead, click the "Commons Search" option in the far-right column (located directly under "Course Search").
- Enter "Phi Theta Kappa" in the 'Keyword Search' field, and then click the "Search" Button.
- Click the "Phi Theta Kappa @ SPC Seminole Campus & eCampus" link to enter the web site.
The mission of Digital Artists in Motion is to promote the use of state-of-the-art equipment and the latest in digital editing software.
Seminole Campus for Christ is an interdenominational ministry committed to helping take the gospel of Jesus Christ to all nations. We cooperate with millions of Christians from churches of many denominations and hundreds of other Christian organizations around the world to help Christians grow in their faith and share the Gospel message with their fellow countrymen.
Working together with these fellow believers, our goal for this decade is to help give every man, woman, and child in the entire world an opportunity to find new life in Jesus Christ. Our commitment is based on our Lord's command:
"All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."
Matthew 28:18-20 (NAS)
Our desire is to serve you. As you are on the Internet, please let us know about your desire to learn more about the Christian life and the power of our risen Savior and Lord by contacting us.
"But when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, you will receive power to testify about Me with great effect, to the people in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth, about my death and resurrection."
Acts 1:8 (LB)
The purpose of the St. Petersburg College Hospitality Club (SPCHC) is to:
- Foster more professionalism among employees and prospective employees in the hospitality industry and to raise the standards for management and services
- To help raise the Florida tourism experience to the highest possible level
- To foster well being and family atmosphere among all members and employees in the hospitality industry
Criteria for membership:
- Must have an interest in the Hospitality Program at St. Petersburg College
- Must be a SPC student working in the industry or planning a career in the industry
The Hospitality Club meets the 3rd Thursday of every month, Room 124, 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Advisor: Dr. Joseph Smiley. Joseph may be reached at Smiley.Joseph@spcollege.edu, or at (727)712-5851.
President of Hospitality Club is Adam Simons: email@example.com
Interested students may contact the Student Activities Coordinator, Dawn Waechter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advisor: Professor Kevin Murray can be reached at email@example.com.
Meeting: Online discussions of current events involving ethical issues.
How to join:
- Log in on ANGEL
- Scroll down to "Find a Group"
- Click "Find a Group" and search for Seminole Ethics Club
- Once you find the Seminole Ethics Club site, enter the password ethicsclub and join in the club and the discussions.