eCampus counseling and advising

Academic Advising

Prospective/Future students

If you have not applied for admission, visit the future student page on the St. Petersburg College website.

Frequently Asked Questions

» What courses do I still need to take for my degree?
Login to MySPC and click on "Degree Progress Report" under Student Services > Records." If your major needs to be updated, indicate your desired major in the Advising Request Form or see an advising staff member on campus.
» How do I get my books?
» How will my other college courses transfer?
If you attended a public university or college in Florida, SPC participates in the common course numbering system. If you took courses from colleges or universities that were private and/or outside of Florida, they will be evaluated and posted to your SPC record after you have applied for admission and submitted the official transcripts to SPC.
» How/When do I begin my online course?
» How do I enroll at SPC as a transient student from another college/university?

» See more frequently asked questions

Current and returning SPC students

Please complete the Advising Request Form for help with changing your major, registration, testing, and related issues. You will need your student ID and password to submit the form. All responses to your advising request will be sent to your official SPC e-mail account, which is accessible via MySPC.

» Look up my user ID/Student Number
» Look up my password

For information about placement testing or arranging for off-site testing for your courses, go to the testing page.

Allied Health Students

Current and returning SPC students interested in Allied Health Programs at the Health Education Center (HEC), contact an HEC Advisor. If you do not yet have an SPC student ID number, please visit the future student page of the SPC website.


© 2007, All Rights Reserved. | St. Petersburg College is an Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Institution. | Site Disclaimer.

Problems with ANGEL courses, contact the Helpdesk. URL of this document is