Online Proctored Exam Information
Students outside of Pinellas County
Students need to identify a proctor in their area within the first 2 weeks of each semester.
Steps to designate a test proctor:
- Check the Proctored Exam Course List for the semester. Computerized Placement Testing (Basic Computer Literacy and the College Placement test) is available for distance students and testing times and dates are determined by the selected testing location.
- Determine exam and placement testing dates and times:
- Midterm and final exam dates and times are listed below
- Exams (midterms and finals) are administered at the availability of the proctor during the days and times listed below.
- Placement Testing is offered at the availability of the selected testing location.
- Disclaimer: Starting in Fall Term 2013 all distance learning exams must be proctored in an official testing center at a local college. Libraries will no longer be approved as proctoring locations.
- Complete the Designate a Proctor Form Process
- Verifying your testing status:
The proctor will receive a copy of the request on the day the form was submitted. The proctor request should be accepted by the proctor within 2 business days.
- Make sure the status has changed from "pending" to "approved" on the request.
- If the status has not changed please call the proctor to see if they have received the request.
- If the proctor has not received the request please e-mail email@example.com.
- Student Responsibility:
- It is the student's responsibility to call the proctor to schedule an appointment to take their exam (midterm and finals) on the designated exam dates. Students taking placement test(s) should also contact the proctor to check appointment availability and make an appointment.
- Please call the proctor a day before the scheduled date to make sure they have the testing information.
- Pay any fees set by the testing center.
- Disability Resources - If you have a documented disability, call the testing center prior to the testing date to arrange for accommodations.
- If there is an emergency and an exam(s) needs to be rescheduled please contact your instructor. Your instructor will be required to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to verify a rescheduled exam(s) is permitted.
call (727) 394-6006 or e-mail email@example.com.
Testing Dates and Times-Midterms and Finals
(Students outside of Pinellas County Only)
|Day||Midterm Dates||Final Dates||Time|
|Thursday||June 13||July 11||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||June 14||July 12||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||June 15||July 13||8:00am - 5:00pm|