Be sure to review the Technical Information page for hardware, software and connectivity requirements of online courses.
For help using MySPC and the online registration system:
- Be sure you read all the menu options on the page. The one you want is probably there, but it may be off to one side or toward the bottom of the page.
- Scroll through the troubleshooting guide to find answers to students' most frequent questions.
- If you still need assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Technical Support at (727) 341-4357. Technical Support hours are listed below.
For help using ANGEL, the online course software program:
- Review the ANGEL Tutorials and see if you can find what you need there.
- Go to the sample online course. Click on the Lessons tab near the top of the page. Choose from the various folders to learn more about the specific ANGEL functions.
- If ANGEL seems to be acting strangely, don't panic! Try closing your browser and restarting it. If that doesn't work, try restarting your computer and logging back on.
- If you are still having trouble, contact SPC Technical Support (see information below).
- If all else fails, call your instructor.