Tuition and Fee Information
Financial assistance is available for online students just as for on-campus students. For complete information, go to the SPC financial assistance home page. Additional tools to help you budget for your online college education can be found at FinAid.org.
Tuition Rates- 2013 Fall Term
Associate degree and certificate program fee per credit hour (0001-2999):
- Florida residents:$107.75
- Non-Florida residents: $382.90
Bachelor degree program fee per credit hour (3000-4999):
- Florida residents: $118.70
- Non-Florida residents:$421.79
A full refund will be available if you drop your online course before the end of the drop/add period listed in the SPC calendar. If you drop the course after the drop/add deadline, no refund will be available.
- Initial application fee: $40 (non-refundable)
- International student fee: $100 (non-refundable)
- Online course fee:
- Associate degree/Certificate program/Lower Division (0001-2999): regular tuition (at left) plus $12.50 per credit hour.
- Bachelor degree program/Technology Management/Upper Division (3000-4999): regular tuition (at left) plus $15.00 per credit hour
For a complete listing of SPC tuition and fees*, view the current fee schedule.
* Fees and tuition are subject to change upon approval of the Board of Trustees.