Admission and Registration Guide
- Please see our Get Started page for steps to apply.
Visit the International Student page for more information.
Students from other colleges (Transient Students)
Students for other colleges are welcome at eCampus. Visit the eCampus FAQ page for more information.
- To see what type of courses will best suit your learning style, take the quick, fun Online Student Readiness Quiz and explore our sample online course.
- Review all the information about SPC placement testing and take the test(s) if necessary. (Many certificate programs and individual courses do not require placement tests.)
- Using the Course and Programs page, select your classes and register. You can:
- Pay your tuition and fees:
- In person at any SPC campus Business Office (Campus Locator Map). You can pay cash or by check, money order, MasterCard or Visa.
- Online with MasterCard or Visa. Go to MySPC and log in using your student ID number and password. (If you haven't yet set up an online account, click on Create a New Account.) On your personal MySPC page, go to the Fees section in the lower right corner and select the appropriate link to view fee information and/or make a payment.
- Buy your books at any SPC Campus bookstore or shop the online bookstore via credit card.
- Obtain an SPC photo ID if needed, using the student ID request form. The ID will allow you to use the SPC libraries and obtain student discounts from selected businesses.
Preparing for your course
- Using the instructor/course search page, locate and review both your instructor's home page and the home page for your course.
- Review the technical information page to make sure your computer's browser meets online course requirements.
- Review the technical how-to’s and tutorials to familiarize yourself with ANGEL, the software program that provides the framework for online courses.
- Read Important Tips for Online Students.