Top quality, fast-track workforce development
Serving Pinellas County since 1985, SPC’s Corporate Training offers a wide variety of individual and business related courses. Positioned as a strategic partner for both large and small corporations this versatile department has four main areas of focus, Technology, Professional Development, Licensed Professions, and Business Solutions.
An important feature of Corporate Training is its flexibility. Classes and workshops range from a few hours to several days Corporate Training brings a wealth of business training experience located at the EpiCenter one block north of Ulmerton Road in Largo. Corporate Training has classes open to the public or for customized programs for organizations. The method of delivery can be online, classroom or blended. Custom classes can be scheduled when and where requested or at any of our convenient campus locations. Corporate Training is dedicated to helping you or your company stay productive and competitive in today’s changing workplace.
SPC Corporate Training covers a wide range of topics, and offers:
- Customized business solutions, professional development and technology training for individuals, business and industry.
- Outsourcing – Allow us to take the burden of assessment, registration, customized programs, delivery, and reporting off your shoulders
- Host Events and supply industry experts
- Grant Opportunities – Corporate Training has years of experience in helping companies with grants.
- Technology and Professional Development Consulting Services
- Access to industry experts.
- Course content customized to client needs.
- Course offerings with the latest in technology.
- Courses on the latest topics.
- Flexible formats and time frames to meet client needs.
- The ability to create new offerings to meet client requests with a short turnaround.
- Networking Technology
- Web Site Development
- IT Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Database Design and Management
- Financial Software
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Leadership Development
- Management and Supervision
- Teamwork/Group Effectiveness
- Customer Service Skills
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- Spanish for the Workplace
- Project Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Real Estate
- Mortgage Broker
- Notary Class
- Florida Incorporation Class
- Contractor Continuing Education
- Lean Six Sigma Center of Excellence
- Business Continuity
- Internal Control Institute
- APICS (The Association of Operations Management)
- Protocol Centre
- Six Disciplines
For more information, call 727-341-4445.