Join us for a great networking event at SPC's College of Business' Risk Management and Insurance Careers Social. The event will be held at SPC's EpiCenter, 13805 58th Street N, Room 1-453 from 5-6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, April 11.
At this event, you can:
- Learn about trends and careers in the dynamic and growing profession of risk management and insurance
- Network with top local insurance carriers and hiring managers
- Learn about employment advancement opportunities
- Ask employers questions in an informal environment
- Learn more about what degrees you can earn at SPC to make you more marketable in this field
- Learn about scholarships available (CPCU and Good Works Fund Scholarships) and apply at the event
- Enjoy food and refreshments sponsored by the Florida Association of Insurance Agents (FAIA)
Dress for success and bring your resume! Reserve your seat online: http://web.spcollege.edu/survey/25394 or call Tracy Garrett at 727-341-3172.
For a list of business degrees offered in the College of Business, visit http://www.spcollege.edu/degrees-training business.