FAFSA Nights is an event aimed at helping you and your parents complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) so you can qualify for the most financial aid possible. Attend FAFSA Nights for one-on-one help with your FAFSA application:
event is open to Pinellas County High School seniors and their parents as well
as current college students.
Drawing for FREE iPad giveawayat each event with completion of the FAFSA.
Need a reminder?
While you don't have to register for this event, if you would like us to send you an email reminder, contact us at email@example.com.
Need special accommodations?
If you are an individual with a disability and require accommodations to participate in this activity, please contact us at 727-302-6802 at least one week prior to the event.
Financial Aid experts will be available at each location to help you and your parents file your FAFSA online. Those who participate can expect to get their FAFSA results in just one week. To ensure a successful online FAFSA submission, please bring the following:
- Your Federal Student Aid FSA ID (to obtain your FSA ID go to https://fsaid.ed.gov)
- Student’s/Parent’s 2015 and/or 2014 W-2(s) and Federal Income Tax Forms (1040, 1040A or 1040 EZ)
- 2015 and/or 2014 untaxed income (social security, disability, workman's comp, etc.)
- Driver’s license or state ID
- Social Security number, Alien Registration number, date of birth for student, spouse and/or parents
Need more information?
For more information, call Gwen Reed at 727-341-7924 or Shirell Essix at 727-302-6802.