FAFSA Nights is an event aimed at helping you and your parents complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) quickly so you can qualify for the most financial aid possible. Attend FAFSA Nights from 6-8 p.m. at one of the Pinellas County high school locations for one-on-one help with your 2013-14 FAFSA.
Need a reminder?
While you don't have to register for this event, if you would like us to send you an email reminder, contact us at email@example.com.
FAFSA Nights Checklist
Financial Aid experts will be available at each location to help you and your parents file your FAFSA online. Those who participate can expect to get their FAFSA results in just one week. To ensure a successful online FAFSA submission, please bring the following:
- Your Federal Student Aid PIN (to obtain your pin go to http://www.pin.ed.gov)
- Student’s/Parent’s 2013 W-2 and Federal Income Tax Forms (1040, 1040A or 1040 EZ)
- 2013 untaxed income (social security, disability, workman's comp, etc.)
- Driver’s license or state ID
- Social Security card
- Spouse or parent’s Social Security numbers and dates of birth
Need more information?
For more information, call 727-302-6802.