St. Petersburg College is committed to preventing sexual violence and sexual harassment on all of its campuses by providing resources to educate students and employees. If you experience any form of sexual misconduct, including unwelcome sexual advances, sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, or stalking, on campus or at any College-sponsored activity, we are here to help.
EMERGENCY? Dial 911 or Campus Safety at 727-791-2560.
- Reporting contacts
- Definitions and facts
- Preventive measures
- Profile of a rapist
- Victims Rights
- BayCare Behavior Health - 3 FREE counseling sessions for SPC students
- Rape Crisis Center of Pinellas County
- Sexual Violence Task Force of Tampa Bay
- Facts Everyone Should Know About Intimate Partner Violence, Sexual Violence and Stalking
- Suncoast Center Trauma Services
- CASA Community Action Stops Abuse
This information should be read by the entire college population because all can be victims of sexual misconduct. This section constitutes the policy of the Board of Trustees (BOT) of St. Petersburg College on Sexual Assault and Sexual Misconduct including Sexual Harassment. This policy applies fully to all students and all employees (BOT Rule 6Hx23-4.332, Sexual Misconduct, Rule, Procedure)