The Workforce Institute at St. Petersburg College provides short-term training programs so you can quickly enter today's fastest-growing fields equipped with marketable skill sets. At SPC, we offer industry-recognized certifications and credentials, certificate programs and soft skills courses so that you will have what local and regional employers are seeking.
We offer training in the area's fastest-growing fields, including:
Through our workforce programs, you can:
- Complete courses in as little as a few hours or opt for more extensive training
- Brush up current skills
- Earn Continuing Education Units (CEU)/Professional Development Units (PDU)
- Participate in one of our exam prep courses for in-demand certifications
- Earn certifications through one of our training programs in just a few weeks
- Obtain new skills through certificate programs
- Learn a new language through one of our many language courses
Through our use of advanced software, St. Petersburg College is constantly monitoring the most in-demand fields to determine shortages in workforce supply in the Tampa Bay region and across the state. This helps guide the expansion of our certification offerings so we're able to proactively meet market demands in real-time.
Still have questions? Give us a call at (727) 341-4445 or email us at email@example.com.