The Cecil B. Keene Summer Enrichment Program (SEP) is a selective summer program at St. Petersburg College (SPC) Midtown that is designed to assist College Reach-Out Program, Center of Excellence, and community students to be successful in high school, college and beyond. The program is free to students and includes lunch served daily. Transportation is not provided.
11th grader application
Apply to Program
In addition to the program application, 11th grade students must also fill out an SPC application (fee waived) and take the PERT test.
8th-10th grader application
Apply to Program
2017 Summer Dates
June 5 - July 13
Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
SPC Midtown Campus
1048 22nd St. S., St. Petersburg
For information call 727-341-4376.
Application opens Feb. 1, 2017
Students have the opportunity to:
- Tour colleges and universities
- Explore careers
- Earn college credit (11th grade students only)
- Strengthen skills essential to success in college
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Life and time management techniques
- Study and test-taking strategies
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
Qualifications & Requirements
- Applicants must be 8th-11th grade Pinellas County students
- Applicant and parent/guardian interviews required for consideration into the program
- Students accepted into the program must attend every day and participate in weekly field trips
Qualifications & Requirements for the opportunity to earn college credit
- Applicants must be 11th grade Pinellas County students entering 12th grade in the fall
- Applicants must have an 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Applicants must be working toward a standard high school diploma