In today's technology-driven marketplace, a well-trained IT workforce develops and maintains the most critical infrastructure of businesses, large and small.
St. Petersburg College's 24 Program is a fast track for students to gain industry-recognized certifications in Information Technology and other program areas that will help your business stay competitive in today's global economy. Our accelerated, project-based curriculum means students leave with a relevant portfolio to share with their employers to help them assess their individual skill sets.
The 24 Program includes today's most widely used industry tools and prepares participants for industry certifications based on workforce needs.
Whether your IT workforce is growing organically, or you need new skill sets as you adopt new systems, our 24 program will prepare employees to meet new demands.
- One-year license to use training software
- Flipped classroom learning style
- Focused on market demands
- Tampa Bay Technology Forum membership
- Potential to earn college credit
- Understanding of business processes
- Exam voucher included in cost
- Agile Development
- Healthcare IT Technician
- HTML5 and CSS
- Java Programming
- Java Script
- Mobile Programming
- Network +
- Project Management
- Security +
- Visual Basic.NET
- Additional programs available