How to pay?
Students registered but who do not pay August 1 or before will lose their class seat. They will then need to register again, and pay.
There are two ways to pay:
Please note: if you have financial assistance (FAFSA aid), please visit the Financial Aid office to ask about payments.Y
ONE WAY to pay:
You may prefer to sign up for the Tuition Payment Plan:
Tuition Payment Plan: An Easier Way to Pay for College
ANOTHER WAY to pay:
You may prefer to pay all at one time, in person, at the BUSINESS OFFICE. Take your fee schedule printout with you.
Are you a NEW STUDENT?
Here is information about how you can get started.
Please read below for contact information:
First, if you are an International Student with an International Student Visa (or requesting a visa), please contact Ms. Angela Cole: Cole.Angela@spcollege.edu Phone (727) 791-2632. Please also see web site: http://www.spcollege.edu/central/international/.
Otherwise, if you are *not* an International Visa Student and have:
• proof of ONE YEAR or more of living in Florida and
• a green card, OR U.S. citizenship, or proof of asylum status
and if Tarpon Springs Campus is convenient for classes for you, please contact Ms. Pat Alvarez to get started in the registration process. Alternatively, you may enter the Administration Building of Clearwater Campus or St. Petersburg Gibbs Campus and inquire about registration at those locations. Ms. Pat Alvarez is the Testing Coordinator for the Tarpon Springs Campus. She helps new English language learners begin. Make an appointment with her at: Alvarez.Pat@spcollege.edu Phone (727) 712-5785. You will need to:
1. visit the Administration Building of St. Petersburg College with two proofs of residence--and a photo i.d.
2. complete an application form and pay a nominal charge of approximately $40
3. acquire a new student number;
4. schedule a time and day for the placement test to indicate your English levels--in reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, and listening;
5. Pat Alvarez will contact you within a few days by phone or email to inform you of your course placements;
6. you will need to return to St. Petersburg College and complete the registration process with Pat Alvarez or any Academic Advisor. Just walk in and tell the Front Desk Receptionist that the purpose of your visit is to register for classes.
7. after registering, pay for your classes. Students who pay before the due date will receive a benefit of credit at the bookstore!
If Pat Alvarez is out of the office, you may also contact Dr. Laura Smith at (727) 712-5795 or Smith.Laura@spcollege.edu.
If I can assist you in meeting your learning goals, please email (quickest response) or call me at the Tarpon Springs Campus. Kindly speak or write in English, giving your full name, location, and the specifics of your request. I wish you all the best!
Our mission is YOUR success!
|0490 Fall Term 2014|
|EAP 1501 ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION||1141||TS||In Class||Aug 18 2014||Dec 12 2014|
|EAP 1595 ADVANCED ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE I||248||TS||In Class||Aug 18 2014||Dec 12 2014|
|EAP 1695 ADVANCED ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE II||251||TS||In Class||Aug 18 2014||Dec 12 2014|
|0485 Summer Term 2014|
|EAP 1500 ADVANCED LISTENING/SPEAKING||1829||TS||In Class||May 19 2014||Jul 25 2014|
|EAP 1501 ENGLISH PRONUNCIATION||1830||TS||In Class||May 19 2014||Jul 25 2014|