Midtown Women on the Way Resource Center
Empowering, strengthening, building community
The Women on the Way Resource Center at Midtown provides educational support, access to resources and referral information, monthly speakers and a sense of community.
Women aiming for success
Our services empower adult learners to achieve academic, professional and personal success. Active members can:
- Be eligible to apply for WOW scholarships after one term as an SPC student
- Receive help planning your class schedule
- Receive clothing and toiletries as available
- Learn from weekly Lunch Bunch workshops on practical topics
- Participate in the Textbook Lending Library
- Access a list of resources and referral information (tutoring, housing, shelters)
- Join the Positive Directions Association (PDA) Club to add to your college experience
For more information about the full range of services Women on the Way offers, visit the Women on the Way website.
Nikishea Wright, Student Support Advisor
Midtown - Keene Center
1048 22nd St. S., Room MT 102, St. Petersburg
Monday -Thursday, 8:30 am-5pm
Friday, 8:30 am-2pm
Shirley Crumbley, Coordinator
2465 Drew St., Clearwater
Social Science Building, Room SS 107
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.