Request Services

Student Signing

Support and Services

See a campus disability resources specialist and bring your documentation. If you do not have documentation, the disability resources specialist can let you know what you need to qualify for accommodations. Schedule your appointment as early as possible so that accommodations can be made in a timely manner. All information will be kept confidential.