St. Petersburg College is committed to providing quality education and services to all students who study here. Our focus is your success. To help you achieve that, Disability Resources works with students, faculty and staff to provide accommodations that ensure equal access for all students.
Our office provides or facilitates:
- Academic adjustments such as early registration and exam accommodations
- Academic modifications such as course substitutions
- Aids and services including adaptive technologies, notetakers and interpreters
- College Placement Test accommodations
- Information Commons in ANGEL
Under Section 504 of the Vocational Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, SPC seeks to ensure that admission, academic programs, support services, student activities and campus facilities are accessible to and usable by students who document a qualifying disability with the College. Students with disabilities who desire accommodations need to provide appropriate documentation of a disability and request services from Disability Resources.