Before you submit your request to graduate, verify your graduation status with your academic advisor to ensure your eligibility.
When to apply – Spring 2016
- Deadline to get your name in the commencement ceremony program – Friday, March 25, 2016
- Please note if you have elected to restrict the release of directory information, your name will not be printed in the commencement program book. If you wish to have your name printed, please send an email to email@example.com
- If you miss the March 25 deadline, you can still participate in the ceremony but will NOT see your name in the program.
- Deadline to apply for graduation – Friday, May 6, 2016
How to apply
Login to MySPC. Under My Learning Plan, select the option Request for Graduation.
- Complete the application and Save.
- If you have a previous graduation application in the system, click on the ‘+’ sign to create a new application.
- If you are requesting to graduate from more than one degree, click on the ‘+’ sign to create another new application.
- If you cannot apply online, you can complete the printable version of the application and take it to the advising center on your campus.
- If you need to make changes to your graduation application once it is submitted, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org