Verify your graduation status with your academic advisor before you apply to ensure your eligibility.
- Login to MySPC and choose Apply for Graduation.
- Complete the application form and hit Save
- Pay the graduation fee*
- If you have a previous graduation application in the system, click on the "+" sign to create a new application
- If you can't apply online, complete the printable version of the Graduation Application and take it to the student services office on your campus
- Let us know which of the two ceremonies (9:30 a.m. or 1 p.m.) you will attend by completing our Graduation Ceremony Time Preference survey. Seating is limited for both ceremonies and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
SPC students pay one-time graduation fee
As of July 20, 2013 students who apply for graduation will only be required to make a one-time, non-refundable fee payment. If you paid a graduation fee in a previous term, you will not be required to make another payment when you apply for this or any future term. If you are applying to graduate with more than one degree or certificate, you must complete an application for each, but you will not have to pay an additional graduation fee.
If you need to make changes to your graduation application once it is submitted, please contact Denise Wilson at 727-302-6884.
Getting your diploma
You can expect to get your diploma about six weeks after graduation. Each graduation application is individually reviewed to determine satisfaction of degree requirements and it takes about 4 weeks to audit and post degrees to your permanent record. If a degree requirement is not met, applicants will be notified by mail at the end of the graduation processing. Check in MySPC to make sure your degree has been posted before you request a transcript. Once the graduation audit is complete, it can take up to two weeks to print and prepare diplomas for mailing. Contact us at 727-302-6884 if you need a duplicate diploma ($15 fee) or if you have any questions. Diplomas are mailed to the address you provided on your graduation application, not from what you have in MySPC. If your address changes, email your new address to us at email@example.com.
Participate in the graduation ceremony to celebrate your academic accomplishments.