Your SPC student email is getting an update
Beginning May 15, Microsoft will switch your Live@edu student email
to Microsoft Office 365. But don't worry - all your current information
will transfer and you keep your student email address.
And, you're getting an account to take with you when you graduate.
Your Office 365 account
- Login through MySPC for access
- Uses web-based Microsoft Outlook email with 25 GB of space
- Intergrates other Microsoft features like Calendar and Contacts
- Access your email on a mobile device
NEW personal email account
- SkyDrive online storage gives you 7 GB of space
- Share and edit documents from your cell phone or computer through Skydrive Mobile App
While the upgrade begins May 15, it could take up to 72 hours to
complete. You will still have access to your account during the upgrade.
And remember: Your student email is the college’s official way to communicate with you so be sure to use it.