FAFSA Nights is an event aimed at helping you and your parents complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) quickly so you can qualify for the most financial aid possible. Attend FAFSA Nights for one-on-one help with your 2015-16 FAFSA on:
event is open to Pinellas County High School seniors and their parents as well
as current college students.
Free iPad giveaway at each event.
Need a reminder?
While you don't have to register for this event, if you would like us to send you an email reminder, contact us at email@example.com.
Financial Aid experts will be available at each location to help you and your parents file your FAFSA online. Those who participate can expect to get their FAFSA results in just one week. To ensure a successful online FAFSA submission, please bring the following:
- Your Federal Student Aid PIN or FSA ID (to obtain your pin go to http://www.pin.ed.gov)
- Student’s/Parent’s 2014 or 2013 W-2 and Federal Income Tax Forms (1040, 1040A or 1040 EZ)
- 2014 or 2013 untaxed income (social security, disability, workman's comp, etc.)
- Driver’s license or state ID
- Social Security number, A number, date of birth for student, spouse and/or parents
Need more information?
For more information, call Gwen Reed at 727-341-7924 or Shirell Essix at 727-302-6802.