2017-18 Forms


Financial aid forms for Fall 2017, Spring 2018, and Summer 2018

E-Forms:  most forms related to Verification of FAFSA data are now available in an electronic format. These E-Forms are easier to complete and can even be completed on mobile devices.

Fillable PDF:  if you choose to use the fillable PDF version, after completion, print it out, sign and date, make a copy for your records, and submit. Be sure to include your SPC Student ID on all submitted documents. Fillable forms work best using Internet Explorer or Chrome. You may also View Firefox files without downloading them.

FAFSA tools


To submit Verification documents you may bring them into Registration, fax them to 727-791-2495  , or e-mail them to verification@spcollege.edu.

If you did not need parent information on your FAFSA
If you needed parent information on your FAFSA 

Satisfactory Academic Progress

Choose and complete the form that fits your situation.

  • Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form
    Complete this form if you are on Financial Aid Suspension for Financial Aid GPA, Completion Ratio or Maximum Time Frame, or a failed Financial Aid Academic Plan, and are submitting an initial appeal.
  • Satisfactory Academic Progress Collegewide Appeal for a denied SAP Appeal
    Complete this form if you are appealing a 2016-17 denied SAP Appeal. You must meet with a Financial Assistance Services Counselor or Cyber Generalist in order to obtain this form and a Counselor must sign the form. Your are limited to one appeal to a denial per academic year.

    To submit an SAP Appeal you may bring it into Registration, fax it to 727-444-6991 , or e-mail it to sapappeals@spcollege.edu  

     SAP Calculators


  • Bright Futures Eligibility Appeal 
  • Bright Futures Grade and Hour Evaluation Request  
  • Johnnie Ruth Clarke Scholarship Appeal

Fee Waivers

  • Department of Children and Families Tuition and Fee Exemption
    Students who received services from the Department of Children and Families (DCF) may be eligible for a Tuition and Fee Exemption if they reached age 18 in the custody of DCF, were adopted from DCF, were in the custody of a relative under s. 39.5085, F.S. or placed in a guardianship by the court after reaching age 16 and spending at least 6 months in the custody of DCF.
  • Fee Waiver for Purple Heart
    Students who have received a Purple Heart or other combat decoration superior in precedence may be eligible for a fee waiver.
  • Homeless Fee Exemption Change in Enrollment
    If you are a Homeless Fee Exemption recipient, complete this form if you change your class schedule for the term.


  • Federal Direct Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
    Parents only: follow these procedures to begin the PLUS Loan process, then submit it to Financial Aid.
  • Federal Direct Loan In-School Deferment Request
    If needed, submit to the Direct Loan Service to request a deferment of payments on your Federal Stafford Direct Loans. You must be enrolled at least half-time. Interest does not accrue (accumulate) on subsidized Stafford Loans during a deferment period, but you are responsible for paying the interest that accrues during a deferment on unsubsidized Stafford Loans. If you don’t pay the interest that accrues on an unsubsidized Stafford Loan during a deferment period, it will be capitalized (added to the loan principal balance) at the end of the deferment. Fax this form to SPC for completion to 727-341-3231.


Documents provided on this website will require Adobe® Reader®. If you do not have this software, please visit the Adobe download site.