Learn how SPC impacts the economy and how the college puts students first in its funding decisions.
With ten locations across Pinellas County, SPC successfully serves a large and diverse student population. Download the SPC Fact Book or see our enrollment statistics about SPC.
- The most recent survey of SPC graduates shows 98 percent would recommend St. Petersburg College to a friend.
- Nearly 70 percent of SPC students attend classes part-time.
- The average SPC student is 28 years old.
- The college's University Partnership Center offers more than 100 bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees.
- SPC has nearly 1,000 nurses in training.
- More than 600 SPC students are enrolled in teacher training.
- The $11-million Bankers Insurance Group building for the J.E. Hanger College of Orthotics and Prosthetics opened in 2008 at the Caruth Health Education Center.