|Help us better help you.
The Library Survey of Student Instruction
will help SPC collect information about your learning experience at a recent library research class and better serve you.
Your student ID is your library card and can be used to check out materials or use any of the services the libraries provide. Once you have your student ID, search online or visit one of the libraries to find:
- print and electronic books, academic journals, magazines, and newspapers
- streaming videos, audiobooks, images, citation tools, and music
- online research databases current and back issues of periodicals
- electronic indexes, databases and audiovisual material
- group and individual study areas
- computer labs and laptops for check out (in-library use)
- black and white or color printing and image scanners