Welcome back to SPC!
We are glad that you have chosen to come back to St. Petersburg College. If you have not registered for classes in the last year or more, SPC needs to update its record to ensure we have your current information. This readmissions process is easy and only take a few minutes.
- Login to MySPC to update your contact information. (NOTE: If your name has changed, you must complete a Request for Change of Official SPC Records before or after readmitting to SPC.)
- Verify previous colleges attended and/or add the names of any college you have attended since your last enrollment at SPC.*
- Declare a major or degree
- Submit proof of residency **
*If you have attended another regionally accredited college since your last enrollment at SPC, please note that submission of an official transcript is required.
**You may have previously provided proof of Florida residency for tuition purposes. However, after three consecutive terms of no enrollment, SPC requires students to re-establish residency for tuition purposes. View residency details.
Exceptions and additions to the online readmission process include the following:
- Selective Admissions and Baccalaureate Programs: Certain programs may require additional documentation. Contact your academic department for more information.
- International Students: International students requesting F1 student visas must contact the International Center for applications and complete admissions procedures.
Readmission to health programs
Students who have been suspended from, or who have voluntarily withdrawn from a health program may be readmitted in accordance with the program's approved re-admission policy. Cases involving extenuating reasons beyond the control of the student may be appealed to the Provost's Office at the Health Education Center. For readmission, a student must successfully demonstrate the appropriate level of clinical skills to the program director prior to returning to the clinical setting after an absence of one semester or more. See BOT Rule 6Hx23-4.53.