Each semester before registering for classes, F-1 students must submit the following items to the International Student Services office:
1. Proof of health insurance – For more information, click here.
2. My Learning Plan (MLP) – Before you start, please see an Academic Advisor.
F-1 students must be enrolled full-time:
- 12 credit hours for Fall/Spring semester
- 9 credit hours for Summer semester (if required)
Online course credits:
- Only 3 online credits may count toward full-time requirement each semester.
- F-1 students in an English language program may not count online courses toward full-time requirement.
Other Related Topics
F-1 students completing English language classes to become degree seeking:
- Plan to visit the International Office at the beginning of your final semester of your English language program to discuss the transition:
- Updated financial documents may be required: Click here
- Must have evaluation of high school on file: Click here
- View F-1 acceptable degree options: Click here