Italy Study Abroad
Experience Rome, Siena and Florence
Why study Humanities in a classroom when you can experience it in Italy over Spring Break? The history, art, architecture, landscapes and culture of Italy are waiting for you.
- Taking in the breathtaking views of the Tuscany region from the medieval towers of San Gimignano
- Relaxing with an Italian coffee in Siena’s Piazza del Campo
- Watching the sunset as you stroll across Florence’s romantic Ponte Vecchio (old bridge)
- Climbing to the top of Brunelleschi’s Dome
- Joining an authentic Italian cooking class in Florence
- Marveling at the genius of Michelangelo’s Sistine chapel
- Walking among the ruins of the historic Coliseum and the Pantheon
This memorable 10-day trip is just around the corner. Explore the detailed itinerary, trip costs and meeting schedule online. Learn more about Italy.
Italy Photo Gallery
Get a taste for Italy by viewing our image gallery.
Italy trip info
Student Travel Blog
For a taste of what it's like to study abroad in Italy, or to follow our students as they travel, read posts from the Italy trip.
Lead faculty contacts
After you submit the application online, we will review your application and e-mail you with details of scheduling your interview with the Italy trip lead faculty, Tim Wolter, 727-341-4206.