On Wednesday, Oct. 22, SPC faculty and staff will gather for a day of personal and professional growth as well as connecting with colleagues. View the All College Day brochure for event details. St. Petersburg College will be closed on Wednesday, Oct. 22.
Engage • Encourage • Empower
SPC’s Professional Development program supports the College’s commitment to developing exceptional staff by:
- Helping employees at all levels enhance their personal capabilities and work skills
- Providing training to meet professional needs as well as the pursuit of personal growth
- Offering classes at multiple SPC locations as well as on demand to meet SPC employee’s busy schedules
Make a difference - for yourself and those you serve.
Participating in professional development activities is the most effective strategy to learn and apply new knowledge and skills that will improve your performance on the job.
You asked, we delivered
The classes, workshops and events we offer reflect topics that employees requested -- through surveys and other feedback.
Receive credit for external professional development opportunities
- View the “General Guidelines for Awarding Professional Development Units (PDUs)” document to determine if your professional development activity is eligible for credit
- Download and fill out the Activity Documentation Form
- Provide supporting documentation to verify completion of professional development activity
- Send completed form and supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If all criteria have been met, PDU credit will be awarded in SkillPort within 15 business days