Phi Theta Kappa is the International Honor Society for two-year colleges. The group has chapters on each main campus.
- GPA - Varies per chapter. Consult your campus PTK advisor.
- Minimum of 12 semester hours completed
- Develop your leadership skills
- Enjoy fellowship opportunities with fellow students
- Attend local, state and international conferences
- Increase scholarship opportunities
- Gain rewards from service projects
- Clearwater Campus, Matthew Bodie, 727-791-2415 or Julie Gomez, 727-341-4772
- Health Education Center, Mary Gerst, 727-341-3471
- St. Petersburg/Gibbs Campus, Bonnie Kesler, 727-341-4359
- Seminole Campus, Kirsten Tersteegen, 727-394-6956 and Patricia Smith, 727-394-6056
- Tarpon Springs, Heather Roberson, 727-712-5840
Want to know more about Phi Theta Kappa?
Visit the Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) website on ANGEL for important chapter info, upcoming events, pics and videos, and a discussion board for visitors to post questions and request more info.
Do not log on to ANGEL. Instead, choose Commons Search in the left column under Search and Help.