Request your free official SPC transcript


Login to MySPC and choose Request Transcript. You will receive a confirmation message that your request was submitted. If you would like to view an unofficial copy of your transcripts, choose View Unofficial Transcript.


Mail a completed Transcript Request Form to: REGISTRAR'S OFFICE, Central Records, St. Petersburg College, P.O. Box 33089, St. Petersburg FL 33733.


If you don't have access to a printer, call us at 727-341-3162 to request that we mail the form to you for completion. Please be sure to include your name and mailing address. You may also fax your transcript request to 727-444-6999.

Requesting a transcript after graduation

The degree completion will be reflected on the official transcript as applications are reviewed and posted throughout the processing period. Students should check in MYSPC to see if their
degree(s) have been posted prior to sending transcripts to another institution.

Transcript Processing Timeframe
When ordering a transcript…  Transcripts will be processed 
If you check “after grades are posted” 7 days after grades are processed
If you check “after degree has posted” 30 days after grades are processed
If you check “as soon as possible” Next business day

Note: The above processing times may be impacted by holiday closings. 

Exit holds
If you have a Stafford Loan and are graduating, you must complete Federal Direct Stafford Loan Exit Counseling. SPC iwll receive the results the next business day. Your transcripts cannot be released until this is complete.

Send your transcripts to SPC

Transcripts sent from other schools to SPC must be official, sealed copies. Official copies that have been opened are not accepted. It is your responsibility as a student to request a transcript from every high school and college attended. If you received a GED, an official GED transcript is required. Students who completed a home school program of study in Florida must provide a notarized Home School Completion Affidavit in lieu of a transcript. High school transcripts are not required if you provide an official college transcript that shows you have completed an associate or bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.

If you attended a high school or college outside the U.S., you must send your transcripts to an approved NACES agency for evaluation. The agency will then forward the evaluation to SPC. (Foreign high school transcripts require a document evaluation. Foreign college/university transcripts require a course-by-course evaluation.)

To send your official transcripts to us:


Complete, print and send a transcript request form to every high school and college you've attended.


If you don't have access to a printer, call us at 727-341-4772 to have a transcript request form mailed to you for completion. Please be sure to include your name and mailing address.


Please allow 10 business days from the time your admissions checklist is completed for transfer credits to be posted to your record. Login to MySPC to view your To Do List or review your Unofficial Transcript to check the status of your transfer credits.

Prior coursework on a college transcript can exempt you from taking a Placement Test.

Find more information about requesting your transcript: