Forms Online


Send your transcripts to SPC

It is your responsibility as a student to request a transcript from every high school and college attended or proof of a GED. Transcripts sent from other schools to SPC must be official, sealed copies. Official copies that have been opened are not accepted.

High school transcripts are not required if you provide an official college transcript that proves you have completed an associate or bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.

If you attended a high school or college outside the U.S., you must send your transcripts to an approved NACES agency for evaluation. The agency will then forward the evaluation to SPC. (Foreign high school transcripts require a document evaluation. Foreign college/university transcripts require a course-by-course evaluation.)

To send your official transcripts to us:

Email Complete, print and send a transcript request form to every high school and college you've attended.
Phone If you don't have access to a printer, call us at 727-341-4772 to have a transcript request form mailed to you for completion. Please be sure to include your name and mailing address.
College transcripts may also exempt first-time SPC students from taking the Computerized Placement Test.

Find more information about requesting your transcript:







Last update Dec 9, 2010