SPC Wellness’s most successful program is back! Beginning Monday, October 6th, the Fall 2014 Wellness Challenge kicks off the healthiest six weeks of the Fall. Employees will challenge themselves to live a healthier, more balanced lifestyle by:
- exercising more frequently
- eating healthier
- spending more time with family and friends
- participating in stress relieving activities
Employees from each campus will track themselves on a personal tracker sheet. The tracker sheet is the tool to guide each individual’s progress. It can remind participants of their goals and give them online resources to help achieve them.
Some of the biggest “overlooked” benefits of participating are:
- earning 15 points in the Wellness Rewards Program
- competitive camaraderie between campuses, teams and individuals
- the education provided through the tracker sheet and weekly, emailed updates
There will be many teams forming on each campus, but employees may also participate individually. During the Spring 2014 Wellness Challenge, there were 22 teams and a total of 245 participants. If any employees need assistance finding a team, email email@example.com.
The Fall 2014 Wellness Challenge Tracker Sheet is available on the official homepage. Questions can be directed to Paula Schultz, Wellness Specialist, at 727-614-7042 or firstname.lastname@example.org.