St. Petersburg Downtown Job Fair
GET HIRED AND HELP MEET ST. PETERSBURG'S WORKFORCE NEEDS!
The St. Petersburg Downtown Job Fair, in partnership with CareerSource Pinellas, St. Pete Works and St. Petersburg College, will feature more than 30 local businesses that are looking to fill IMMEDIATE job openings in areas including hospitality, law, financial services, banking, manufacturing, health care and retail.
Do you want your business represented at the fair?
Area businesses can sign up for the fair at stpe.co/jobfairemployers. Reserve your FREE table at this event in the heart of downtown St. Petersburg at the SPC Downtown Center. Meet with prospective employees who can fill your staffing needs and reduce workforce shortages.
Looking for a new job?
Confirm your spot by registering today for the job fair at stpe.co/jobfairrsvp. You'll receive emailed updates about participating employers.
Have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is open to the community, as well as SPC alumni and students. Join us to:
- Meet HR professionals from multiple industries for on-site interviews. Some employers will be hiring on the spot.
- Learn about available full-time and part-time positions.
- Explore business tuition reimbursement opportunities, incentives and sign-on bonuses.
- Talk with SPC Career Services professionals.
- Discover short-term training programs at SPC.
- Get hired now before unemployment benefits end in June.
- Work in lovely downtown St. Petersburg.
Check out this event on Facebook to get more information and updates about participating businesses.
Need transportation to the job fair? Take advantage of PSTA's FREE bus service.