The Cecil B. Keene Summer Enrichment Program (SEP) is a selective summer program at St. Petersburg College (SPC) Midtown that is designed to assist College Reach-Out Program, Center of Excellence, and community students to be successful in high school, college and beyond.
All rising 11th and 12th grade students are encouraged to apply
Apply to Program
In addition to the program application, 11th grade students must also fill out an SPC application (fee waived) .
8th - 11th Grade 2020 Summer Dates
When: June 3-July 10
Time: 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
For information call 727-398-8225 or email email@example.com.
Application opens April 13, 2020
Applications can be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include on the subject line of your email, Cecil B. Keene Summer Camp
Students have the opportunity to:
- Explore careers virtually
- Earn college credit (11th grade students only)
- Strengthen skills essential to success in college
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Life and time management techniques
- Study and test-taking strategies
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
Qualifications & Requirements
- Applicants must be 8th-11th grade Pinellas County students
- Applicant and parent/guardian interviews required for consideration into the program
- Students accepted into the program must attend virtually every day and participate in weekly field trips
Qualifications & Requirements for the opportunity to earn college credit
- Applicants must be 11th grade Pinellas County students entering 12th grade in the fall
- Applicants must have an 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Applicants must be working toward a standard high school diploma