As we move classes and services online, we want to provide you with the latest support and resources.
- Student Services online hours of operation
8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday-Thursday
8:30 a.m. to noon Fridays
Includes Financial Aid, Admissions and Records, Veteran Services, Advising, and others.
- Career and Academic Advising: Students can schedule online appointments with their advisor.
- ASKFAS Online or call 727-791-2485
- Technology needs (including computers, broadband or WiFi): Contact the Tech Support Help Desk at 727-341-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online course access: Students who are experiencing issues regarding accessing online coursework should contact their faculty.
- Academic Resources Student Toolkit: For MyCourses
- Learning Resources Services for Students: Including online tutoring
- Placement Test: The college is working on a solution for online proctored placement testing for PERT and we should have this available soon. Please check back for instructions on how to take the PERT online.
- Student assistance counseling website: For help with anxiety and other life issues
- Communications: We will continue to communicate with you via email, text, social media, messaging in MyCourses and our Emergency Preparedness website, which includes an FAQ with additional information.
- Please opt in to our text messaging system: Instructions are located on our Emergency Preparedness website (scroll down past the latest updates for directions).
- In addition to SPC's Learning Resources , VitalSource is providing free digital textbook access and free tutoring and writing through platform Bartleby
Log in with your SPC email address to download up to seven digital textbook titles at no cost, using course materials from participating publishers via VitalSource’s Explore capabilities within Bookshelf.
View the Frequently Asked Questions, watch the video for steps to create an account or follow the steps below.
- To get started, visit bookshelf.vitalsource.com.
- You will need to log-in or create a Bookshelf account with your SPC email address.
For students accessing Bookshelf for the first time:
- Create a Bookshelf account that you can share with students and instructors.
- Once you create an account, login and click on the Explore tab in the upper left corner to search by ISBN, Title or Author to find their free ebooks.
For students with existing Bookshelf accounts linked to their institution-provided email address:
- If you have an existing Bookshelf account linked to your SPC email address, look for the tab called Explore in the upper left corner of the screen to search by ISBN, Title or Author to find their free e-books.
For additional assistance gaining access to the site or have questions, please visit https://support.vitalsource.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044467674-Student-and-Instructor-Frequently-Asked-Questions
In addition to free digital access to the VitalSource library, students can take advantage of free digital tutoring and writing services through our Bartleby platform to further assist during this transitional time. Here's how:
- Visit bartleby.com and click the callout at the bottom left to sign up
- Providing a mobile number gives access to a free bartleby Q&A account allowing 10 Q&A homework questions per month through June 15.