Join Women on the Way
Women on the Way (WOW) is a resource and support center developed to help women succeed in college. Many women trying to enter or return to college face time and resource challenges. In addition to meeting some basic needs for members, WOW offers opportunities for leadership, friendship and community service.
Empowering, strengthening and building community
Our services empower adult learners to achieve academic, professional and personal success. As a member, you can:
- Apply for WOW scholarships after one term as an SPC student
- Receive help planning your class schedule
- Receive clothing and toiletries as available
- Learn from weekly Lunch Bunch workshops on practical topics
- Participate in the Textbook Lending Library
- Access a list of resources and referral information (tutoring, housing, shelters)
- Join the Positive Directions Association (PDA) Club to add to your college experience
Services are available to students on every campus with expanded services at the
- Clearwater Campus, where facilities include a lounge where students can study, relax, unwind, make friends and share experiences.
- Midtown Women on the Way Resource Center, which provides educational support, access to resources and referral information, monthly speakers and a sense of community.
Nikishea Wright, Student Support Advisor
Midtown - Keene Center
1048 22nd St. S., Room MT 102, St. Petersburg
Monday -Thursday, 8:30 am-5pm
Friday, 8:30 am-2 p.m.
Shirley Crumbley, Coordinator
2465 Drew St., Clearwater
Social Science Building, Room SS 107
Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.