Student Support Services
Application for Fall 2013 will open June 1 on a first-come, first-served basis.
Helping first generation and limited income students graduate from college
Student Support Services (SSS) provides year-round mentoring and support for college students. Students must apply and be accepted into this limited-access program to receive program services that include:
- Career Mentoring
- High Achievers Club
- Textbook and laptop lending
- Academic advising
- Academic progress reports
- Transfer assistance and university tours
- Referral to additional campus and community resources
- Business tours
Who can apply to Student Support Services?
To be eligible, SPC students must be U.S. citizens (or permanent residents), be degree seeking and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Be a first-generation college student (neither parent having earned a bachelor's degree), and/or
- Be low-income based on the U.S. Department of Education guidelines