Student Support Services
Applications are accepted through Aug. 30. Please mail or fax the completed application to the SSS office on your campus.
Helping first generation and limited income students graduate from college
Student Support Services (SSS) provides year-round mentoring and support for college students. Students must apply and be accepted into this limited-access program to receive program services that include:
- Career Mentoring
- High Achievers Club
- Textbook and laptop lending
- Academic advising
- Academic progress reports
- Transfer assistance and university tours
- Referral to additional campus and community resources
- Business tours
Who can apply to Student Support Services?
To be eligible, SPC students must be U.S. citizens (or permanent residents), be degree seeking and meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Be a first-generation college student (neither parent having earned a bachelor's degree), and/or
- Be low-income based on the U.S. Department of Education guidelines