What is Mantra Health?
By enrolling in Mantra, you can connect to licensed, masters-level therapists to address your specific needs through video and messaging, at your convenience. Your therapist will work with you to establish a personalized treatment plan, which may include lifestyle changes, evidence-based therapy, and tools to track your progress.
The college will cover the first five sessions for free if you are located in the state of Florida and if you are ages 18 and up. Other counseling resources are available here.
Important: Mantra Health is not an emergency or crisis resource. If you are experiencing a crisis, please call one of the local emergency resources below for immediate assistance -
- Go to your local emergency department or dial 911 for urgent situations.
- Students ages 15-25 years can also contact The Mobile Crisis Response Team of Pinellas at (727) 362-4424.
- Dial 211 for urgent mental health situations and for social service resources.
How can I work with Mantra?
- Sign up for Mantra by going to app.mantrahealth.com.
- Create your account using your SPC email address.
- Complete the onboarding tasks in your Patient Portal, which takes about 10 minutes, and schedule your first appointment. Be sure to do this before your appointment - this helps your provider focus the time spent with you on discussing your goals and establishing a treatment plan that’s right for you.
- Join your first scheduled appointment with your therapist through the Mantra Patient Portal.
Already have an account?
If you already signed up or were referred by someone at the college, you can log into your account at app.mantrahealth.com using your SPC email address.
We’re here to help! Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 464-2083.