make public safety your career
SPC's College of Public Safety Administration offers certificates that provide training in specific and employable skills such as computer related crime investigation, homeland security and crime scene technology - all of which can be applied to an associate degree in either Criminal Justice Technology, Crime Scene Technology, Emergency Administration and Management or Fire Science Technology. All of our public safety A.S. degrees transfer to our Public Safety Administration B.A.S. degree.
Public safety Degrees
- Public Safety Administration B.A.S.
- Digital Forensics and Computer Investigations A.S.
- Criminal Justice Technology A.S.
- Crime Scene Technology A.S.
- Emergency Administration and Management A.S.
- Fire Science Technology A.S.
- Criminal Justice A.A. Transfer Plan - FAMU
- Criminology A.A. Transfer Plan
- Criminology A.A. Transfer Plan - USF St. Petersburg
- Criminology A.A. Transfer Plan - USF Tampa
Public safety telecommunication
Local law enforcement agencies are facing a critical need for 911 dispatchers. In response, SPC has partnered with the agencies to offer a six-week Public Safety Telecommunication certificate leading to certification.
Public Safety Academies
Our public safety training academies for police, corrections officers, former officers and military and firefighters are some of the best in the state and prepare you to become certified. Training facilities for these program are located at the Allstate Center and the Fire Training Center.
Public Safety Advanced Training
If you're looking for training as a current public safety professional or need to meet your mandatory training requirements, SPC offers a wide range of options.
- Advanced and In-Service Training for public safety professionals